Bright, beautiful and unashamedly baroque this new range oozes style - finally we have something arty to ooh and aahh over!!! What's more, the range has already got the celebrity seal of approval from Eva Mendes who was spotted last week wearing the Prada Baroque 27NS.The range includes two shapes of lens; the stylish round lens favoured by Miss Mendes and the iconic cat eye which has a certain 1950's Hollywood glamour feel - both of which are finished with baroque inspired detailing. What's more you can have your pick of different colours including a vibrant blue, chic cream and powdered pink. But if you're wanting to get your hands on a pair you better move quick ÛÒ the Baroque range is a limited edition. So snap up a pair today and be one of the select lucky few to be part of the baroque movement.
Pretty in Prada sunglasses: the new bold Baroque range from Prada.
vendredi 22 juillet 2011 13:37:00 Europe/London
- New Chloe Sunglasses Launched at Vilamoura
- New Age Celine
- Blue Light and Protection
- Matsuda Eyewear
- Mulberry launches Eyewear Collection
- Paul Smith x Cutler and Gross
- Kit Harington is New Face of Jimmy Choo
- Interview with Tens Sunglasses
- Pret Loves: Blogger Faiiint
- Pret Loves: How to dress for the office